Friday 11 September 2009

Frustration at the Office

I must leave this desk for a while. As the commuter leaves the bossy confinement of the metropoline skyscraper in search of comforting verdant pastures, so I head for the lure of the coffee shop. The arguments irritating behind me like the scorching heat bounced off unforgiving facades, the sticky residue of futility. Against this I curl my wings and close my eyes, as a bat I fly, through the baffling avenues or corridors until there is nothing to sense but freedom, and a large latte.

2 comments:

  1. What else can you do with the words: bossy sticky scorching bat skyscraper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little more explanation: This was the response to a challenge based on a blog by Lanna
    http://charlanna.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/my-random-word-challenge/

    ReplyDelete